Friday, September 7, 2007





This morning began on a much better note! I was able to stay in bed last night all night--since Dan got up with Caleb (the only child to awaken last night) who wet through. I am quite certain our sheets will wear out with how many times I have been washing them the last 2 weeks. I am unsure if our babysitter last night followed our new rule (no sippy cup after 5 pm), so we will have to see if they continue to wet even with that "rule." By completing this blog, I am risking a "happy" morning because the kids are testing everything they can because I am distracted with this:) I just wanted to show you Kylie's new bed! We moved her into the boys' bedroom on her 18 month birthday (Aug. 27) and it really has been going very well. I guess I was nervous the kids would wake each other, but so far so good. Okay, I promised the kids they could play a computer game (Kylie is asking for "Boohbah" computer game--similar to telletubies). Caleb's picture is on the bottom--Bennet has only 1 finger in his mouth for his silly picture.

No comments: