
Okay, so not the most uplifting title to the first blog, but I just finished reading Alexander and the Horrible, Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day to the boys, so that is stuck in my head right now. It does summerize my day so far. It seems that as I reflex on my days at home I have more good days than bad, however today is not one of them. It began with a bad night which means that I am more testy than usual and therefore can tolerate less. Oh well, it can only get better from here:) Kylie is quite into her "ee-dee" (otherwise known as her silkie blanket), and she wants me to hide it in her boxes right now. I will attempt to post again later when I can maybe concentrate on what to write. I guess I just wanted to play around with this and see how it worked. Kylie is asking for a "Nak" (snack) so. . .all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment