Okay, so doesn't this look like the sweetest little girl on the face of the earth? How could this cute, petite girl ever do anything wrong? Isn't that what your thinking? Well, let me tell you. . . She has a surprisingly aggressive side to her. Today, Dan was watching her during our Sunday school hour and he said she went up to a little girl younger than her by about 8 months. At first she was just patting her back and stroking her cheek and hair, but when the girl didn't do anything, she stuck her two hands out and pushed her over!!! She has an extremely bad habbit of doing that. Her and her cousin Matthew Brands have a love hate relationship. First they run up to each other and hug so tight they fall over because they lose their balance and then they will be playing and one of them will hit they other one and then they will hug to make up. . . Humorous to some, but a little worrisome to the parents. We continue to be surprised as Kylie sits in her time outs for doing these naughty things. She usually cries the entire time as she immitates what her brothers do by sliding off of the step and laying on the ground for the time out. Yikes, a lot of bad habbits to break!!!!!!!!
We tried to
have one of the boys take a picture of Dan and I together, but it didn't work out too well, so we went this route. You can't hardly tell, but I have Vikings shirt on too. I guess I put it on for the picture, because I don't really care too much about the team--as you can tell by me blogging now during the kids' nap while Dan is downstairs watching his Vikings!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment