Then we get to the story of Kylie today. I guess she gets the award for the most frequent puker and I get the award of the best vommit cleaner uper. . .We had a babysitter tonight, as I had a game and Dan was out for a "birthday celebration" with some of his friends. I come home at 8:30 and Jamie had all the kids in their p.j.'s and she said she was about to bring Kylie upstairs. I thought I would give Kylie a bit more of her bottle that she was asking for and then I laid her down. I was patting her back and she seemed like she was going to go to sleep (I am thinking to myself, this is going to be great--all the kids in bed and asleep by 9:15). All of a sudden she stands, up and just throws up. I suppose she got too much milk or something. Who knows. But all over the crib, the spindles, the wall, her precious ee-dee had to be washed which is very tramatic. So we had a quick bath and you can see her below her post-vommit bath, playing nicely. Rather than an on-time bedtime, I just got her down now (10:15). I guess you just can't expect something until it actually happens:)
Thursday, September 13, 2007
AGAIN?
Then we get to the story of Kylie today. I guess she gets the award for the most frequent puker and I get the award of the best vommit cleaner uper. . .We had a babysitter tonight, as I had a game and Dan was out for a "birthday celebration" with some of his friends. I come home at 8:30 and Jamie had all the kids in their p.j.'s and she said she was about to bring Kylie upstairs. I thought I would give Kylie a bit more of her bottle that she was asking for and then I laid her down. I was patting her back and she seemed like she was going to go to sleep (I am thinking to myself, this is going to be great--all the kids in bed and asleep by 9:15). All of a sudden she stands, up and just throws up. I suppose she got too much milk or something. Who knows. But all over the crib, the spindles, the wall, her precious ee-dee had to be washed which is very tramatic. So we had a quick bath and you can see her below her post-vommit bath, playing nicely. Rather than an on-time bedtime, I just got her down now (10:15). I guess you just can't expect something until it actually happens:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment