Monday, September 17, 2007

Kylie's bed

Okay, so I am in here avoiding Kylie for the moment. The new bed thing has gone well, EXCEPT, she has grown a desire to be patted or rocked to sleep--we have done this to avoid battles at bedtime, but the war is on. Dan let her cry some on Sat. when I was gone to my volleyball tournament, but she did fall out of her bed in attempting to climb out. The only good thing was then she sat nicely in the rocker for him:). She always went down so easily in her bed before, so we have begun some bad habits and now need to break them.

We had an extremely busy week last week/weekend and we all are feeling tired. I enjoy coaching volleyball, but am glad that it is only 4 months out of the year. Lining up childcare and figuring out the details of daily life gets exhausting. Not to mention the late nights and busy weekends. . .This week should be better as I only have one game (but childcare is always the issue as Dan has class that night).

Well, Kylie is now jabbering in her bed, and I need to get volleyball practiced planned and the house picked up (or at least my counter cleaned off from breakfast and lunch) before the sitter comes over!

No comments: