Friday, March 14, 2008

Make-up artist




I clearly remember days of hiding in my mom's bathroom (okay our only bathroom) while using all of my mom's make-up. . .until my mom found me. Well, it seems our little girl has inherited this desire also:) Here she has applied quite a bit of lipstick -- of course right before we were heading to a basketball game. She had quite a bit of energy and would not stop moving for a picture--she kept jumping up and down, so I told her to pretend to be a statue (this had no effect), but the boys wanted to pretend to be statues for a picture and then Kylie did too (That is the picture of them on the stairs with their hands in the air).

Kylie has been doing great on potty training! In fact, I think that we are going to call her potty trained! It is no longer mommy trained:) I rarely remind her (except if we are leaving the house or before a nap, etc.) and she has only had one accident all week! We even took her to the basketball game last night in panties and she told me when she had to go!!! YIPEE!!! I haven't even been putting her in diapers for her nap and she has been dry--this morning she also woke up dry, but I am not ready to put panties on her at night yet. . .(especially since the boys are back into pull-ups at night and mom is loving it! Only one time since we got the pull-ups has one had an accident at night, but I didn't need to do wash:) )

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Very funny with the lipstick! Hope that's the only place she had it! Any ideas for getting finger polish out of carpet???
I'm wondering if I can add you to our 'friend list' on our blog page. I'm always checking your blog and that will be easier than going through DeBruin's page.
Thanks!
Rachelle

The Beckering clan said...

Yikes about the finger nail polish--I'll remember to keep mine WAY up high:)
Sure you can add us to your page--Do you mind if I do the same? I, too am checking your blog quite frequently and am usually very jealous of the weather you enjoy! This winter has been so long!!!
Blessings,
Laura

Rachelle said...

Yes, you can definitely add us!

draltena@blogspot.com

Dan said...

oops! draltena.blogspot.com

You maybe figured that out already. Sorry.