Saturday, March 1, 2008

KYLIE IS TWO!

Kylie blowing her candle out.

Party friends watching "Little Einsteins", Kylie's favorite:)



It is official, Kylie is two. Usually when we ask her how old she is she usually says 3:) And she acts about 10--policing the boys, telling me when they are driving their cars on the wall or having toys at the table or not using two hands on their glasses. We didn't do too much on Kylie's actual birthday, but on Friday morning, I invited the two year old girls from our church over to play and have cake. I once again attempted my creativity outlet of making a cake. This year we had some princess figurines that Allison had used for Hailey one year, so I attempted to make a castle to go with the princesses:) It turned out okay, but I was concerned that one of the towers would collapse before the party even started! (It did survive though). It was pretty cute when Allison arrived, she said to Kylie, "Happy Birthday! Are you two now?" and Kylie said, "Yep, I going up." (I am growing up:) )

After the party, Michelle offered to take all my kids for the afternoon because we had a realtor coming to look at our place, help with staging it and discussing the sale of our townhome. Needless to say, I wasn't able to sit with my feet up for the afternoon, I flew around trying to clean up. He gave some good suggestions and now we hope to get it up on the market by mid-April after fixing/changing some things up. If you know of anyone interested in a townhome, please let them know about ours! We could do this without a realtor before mid-April and both parties would be better off!

2 comments:

The Van Hulzens said...

I will be thinking of you (and praying for you!!) as you go through the house selling process. It's not easy with little ones! Hopefully things will go quickly so you don't have to live in a "Don't touch, don't make a mess!" world for very long!
heidi

Jason DB said...

Great job on the cake! It looks like she had lots of fun celebrating.
What is the plan when the town house sells?
-Karen