Friday, September 5, 2008

Preschool has begun!

Pictures were hard to get accomplished because the boys were so excited to get to preschool. They kept saying come on mom, you're going to make us late! I asked Dan if it was okay to dress them alike the first day, and he said, "probably not." But I had purchased this alike outfit and the rest of their clothes are just sport clothes and hand-me-downs! So I did it anyway--they had name tags on them. . .

Caleb left, Bennet right
The boys were great--Caleb found me amongst the crowd of parents to kiss me about 3 times, but didn't care that I left and Bennet never looked back:) Kylie kept asking about staying, but she seemed okay with the consolation that when she gets bigger, she can go. There were many parents and kids in the room the first day--they had 19 students in their class the first day!
Caleb started mopping
Bennet put on the goofy glasses.
I felt kinda funny driving off and thought, "wow, this is really the beginning of a new stage." Kylie and I went to caribou and enjoyed a treat and I was amazed at what a simple morning it was!!! Kylie liked to just tinker around, but was eager to go pick up brothers. It sure was quiet without them around. . .AMAZINGLY quiet--Peaceful:) The second morning of preschool was similar--they were very eager to go. It will really be an adjusting year with this for me--I think I might like this new freedom (of course that will change a bit come Oct. :) ) All-in-all everyone is excited about preschool!Kylie and I enjoying our morning together!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Looks like the boys were pretty excited to go to preschool. I am sure it was nice to just be with Kylie for awhile. You could probably relax a little more for the sake of your 8-9 month pregnant body. Miss you guys. Will call you soon. I only work Tuesday.
Alissa