Monday, September 8, 2008

Are you sure?

chilling with some new sun glasses.
Our tough pose.
OUr latest addition to our family!!! They got them at the church block party as prizes for a game--we are surprised they aren't dead yet. . .do we have to invest in a fish bowl???
Well, the number of comments I get about my size is quite astounding. . .I usually find it humorous and it doesn't bother me, and I respond with, "That is how I feel too." For example at church, someone asked me how many more weeks left. . .I responded with 6. They said, "Oh. . ." with a concerned look--"That's how I feel:) " Tonight I helped coach a volleyball game and a parent came up to me and said that the moms in the crowd were commenting that I was getting bigger. . .and then I turned to the side and she said the mom behind her whistled and said something like, "wow, yeah she is." The reason that I have this titled are you sure is because I just asked Dan to check how many weeks before the big day and he said, "7" I had it in my head that it was 6 and was telling people that, so adding ANOTHER week to it doesn't sound so good to me:) Oh well, I guess I will just try to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy and really focus on the joys of feeling that baby move!
Me and my twin:)
Me with I guess 7 weeks to go. . .
My dear neighbor Melissa due 1 month ahead of me. . .

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Lookin good Laura. Wow...6 weeks is going to fly. I am so praying all goes well. Cannot wait to find out if this is a boy or girl. Love you guys

Karen said...

Laura,
We were in Minneapolis over Labor Day and went to you church. Madelyn and I were staying with the Bentz's. I'm sorry we missed you, but it looks like your family had a great time in Duluth and Gooseberry Falls.
You look nice and pregnant, but very cute. I hope the next few weeks goes smoothly and as comfortably as possible. Enjoy the time with only 3 kids :)
-Karen

Smith Inc. said...

Invest in a fish bowl. The fish we won as a "prize" has now been part of our family for over a year. At first, it was fun to clean the bowl...now it's mom's job. Go figure.