Friday, May 23, 2008

Sleep Over!

Playdough time!

Kylie is excited about her new pink bike--Bennet in the back didn't want to be left out of the picture.


The biker crew


Caleb left and Bennet right sporting new hats and holding a beloved Spiderman book we found at the library!

We are so excited today because we got to have a friend sleep over! We picked Julia up after making a trip out to say, "HAPPY Birthday, Brayden!" We enjoyed playing with our cousins--many arms wanted to hold Breanna; Bennet even helped her role over. . .probably not the best idea:)

Then it was off to pick up Julia and after a quick stop at Mc Donalds and a little playing in the play area, we headed back to Shakopee. It was a beautiful day, so we spent much of it outdoors. Kylie earned herself a NEW bike which we also purchased today, so she was busy riding and riding; tonight when I put her to bed, she said, "I buy new bike, I so happy about my new bike!"

It is now 9:15 and all is quite, so I am assuming everyone is out for the night. Dan headed over to red box--he wanted to celebrate his long weekend coming up--he has been putting in some very long days!

In case you were wondering about the bread count poll, my 3 children ate 11 pieces! Yes, I was AMAZED. Caleb had 5, Bennet 4 and Kylie 2--THANKFULLY they don't always do that and I think their eating has slowed down as of late. In fact lately we don't always even have 3 pieces of bread at lunch (sometimes the boys just eat one and Kylie not even one) Perhaps they were all going threw a growth spurt at the same time!

No comments: