A quick update--last Tuesday I had a dr. appointment and everything is on track. I had to take the kids along and they enjoyed hearing the heartbeat. Thankfully it was just a quick weight and heartbeat check. On June 9 we plan to have our 20 week ultrasound done and we have decided to not find out the gender this time--hopefully we can stay strong through the ultrasound:)
2 comments:
Great pictures! I'm glad to hear things are on track. Good luck staying strong for the ultrasound...I'm glad to know now, but I think it would have been a lot of fun to wait too and really surprise ourselves and everyone else.
-Karen
Hey Laura,
Thanks for the belly shot..I was getting very curious. You look radiant..everyone always looks good when their pregnant! Stay strong on being surprised..it will be so much fun on the delivery day. Getting so excited to see you guys in a couple weeks. It will be fun to catch up. Miss you.
Alissa
Post a Comment