The boys accomplished putting together puzzles for themselves this morning. They didn't want any help. We all started putting together Caleb's 100 piece puzzle, then Kylie got restless, so I got one out that she and I could work on and then Bennet wanted his own. I think Caleb put over half of his together by himself--it took him nearly 1/2 hour--painful at times to watch because he refused my help at all, but he didn't get frustrated and worked slowly! Bennet did a 24 piecer completely by himself--it was his idea to get the camera out--he said I should take a long video of him working on this and then a picture (perhaps I have been taking too many of Kylie lately).
A couple funny sayings: We went to Dan's schools concert last week and Dan was asking each child what songs they liked and we got to Kylie. . .Kylie what was your favorite part of the concert. Kylie says, "Ummm. . .Cookie." We all laughed and now whenever we ask her what is her favorite anything she says, "cookie" hoping to get a laugh. On Sunday we had Mac and cheese for lunch (I know a big sunday dinner), and Caleb said when he was nearing the end of his lunch, "And God said, "let their be Mac N cheese. And their was!, right mom? He did, right mom? " It was pretty funny!!!
2 comments:
Thanks for keeping your blog so updated. I always like to check what's happening at your household. There is never a dull moment!
I know you made a cute cake for Kylie's past birthday. Could you please send me any pictures you have of the cake. I know my Kailee thought it was the coolest thing ever. Not that I can duplicate your masterpiece. . . but I can maybe give it a try. Thanks a bunch! Just send them to our regular address at draltena@comcast.net.
Don't kids say the cutest things. Tell the boys that their aunt Alissa is very proud of their puzzle making and hopes she can help them with puzzles when we aer together in Leota!
Alissa
Post a Comment