Well, I just wanted you all to know that we had a WONDERFUL morning this morning! Apparently, the kids got it all out yesterday (okay that isn't entirely true because Caleb whinned for about 1/2 hour about getting dressed--he literally layed on his stomach kicking and hitting the ground with his fists because he couldn't find the right socks he wanted to wear). The amazing part was I was able to remain calm:)
Anyway, the boys had their preschool screening today and they passed with flying colors! And Kylie wore panties to the appointment and then grocery shopping afterward--so from 9 am until noon and we had no trouble:) She is also napping with them on, so we'll see how that goes. Anyway, the kids were great at the grocery store.
Dan sent me some links to some utube videos. (I think he was trying to help me after yesterday's day. . .:) ). These videos are of a dad of some students at SW--I coached one of their daughters in volleyball. Both Dan and I really respect this family and love their children! For a living these parents do seminars for parents, they have written books on parenting and send out parenting advice. I posted the links to the utube videos in the side margin of our blog--I might update them after a while. I like to hear their advice and thought some of you might too.
No comments:
Post a Comment