
It was "Wacky Wednesday" on Kylie's 50th day of preschool and boy did she want to go Wacky. . .she kept saying what else mom? What So we kept adding. . .and this is how she turned out! She wasn't at all concerned she might be the wackiest one--she loved it! Perhaps it had something to do with seeing Caleb and Bennet dress for that during spirit week!

Avery also couldn't be left out. . .and we had many conversations about how we don't do this normally. . .this is a silly day (surprisingly, she hasn't tried it again!)

Avery and her puzzles. She has to do all of these puzzles at LEAST 2 times a day! I am certain she asks me 5 five times a day, "Do puzzles me, Mom"? I try to hide them. . .it doesn't work.

Last Friday, we decided to get Avery her 1st real haircut! At almost 2 1/2! She was super excited since she has watched the boys and Kylie do this before.

One last picture of how long it was before we cut!

They even washed her hair! Kylie was jealous of this and Avery was a bit nervous, but she held very still.

Here she goes!

ONE HOUR LATER. . .her hair finally cut! Avery did amazingly well, but Kylie was tiring of waiting and I was too!

Matching sister hair cuts!
1 comment:
Very cute cuts.
Does Avery put those puzzles together by herself!!!! Very impressive. I've never tried a puzzle like that for Maddy, looks like I had better get going on the puzzles with her. Way to go Avery.
Post a Comment