
My girls-- taken before church a few weeks back. . .are they looking more alike???

My parents were up in the Cities with us to celebrate my nieces birthday and Easter.

The boys enjoyed a few nerf wars with Grandpa and Daddy and they needed to do a silly picture to get them to cooperate for a "nice" one

The girls--Easter morning

The boys were required to wear ties for the Easter chapel at school, so we thought it would be nice if they wore them to church a time or too also. They were really excited about them, until they wore them for a while--they thought they were too tight!

We died easter eggs. . . yesterday--we didn't get the job accomplished before easter, but the kids wouldn't let it go. Finally the kids are old enough that I also dared to do this without 2 adults present:)

The boys' eggs

Our eggs. . .I warned them that I would eat them tomorrow, so they wanted to take a picture before they were destroyed:)
No comments:
Post a Comment