Monday, November 30, 2009

It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

So much has happened since my last post.  Dan and I were able to have a night away in Sioux Falls for a friends wedding, Dan went to the Dominican Republic on a missions trip with Southwest Chr. Senior class, Thanksgiving--The month of November just flew by!  Now we are already in the busy Christmas season.  We had Thanksgiving in MNPLS this year for the first time since we lived here.  We enjoyed having some down time before the crazy time in Dec.:)  It was fun to get our Christmas stuff out and decide where to put everything in our new house, I thought I would share some pictures. 


Our fireplace


Avery does not enjoy Kylie holding her!  Kylie thinks she needs to constantly mother her. . .


The kids are each under their stockings


both girls LOVE to "read" books by themselves--here they were snuggling in bed together doing it--CUTE:)


Lowes goggles


Dan wants to know if they will still do this when they are watching TV as teenagers:) 

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Adorable pictures Laura. I cannot wait to see your house (someday). Have a great couple weeks before Christmas!