Monday, November 9, 2009

Avery turns 1! and Seeing the Stuives!

It was fun to be able to spend a few days catching up with Tim and Alissa's family and extended Beckering family!  It is amazing how many kids actually fit into the tub:)  I think we did squeeze Nathan in too later to make it six!  Caleb and Bennet wanted to get in also, but we made them wait:)  here you see (from L to R) Kylie, Avery, Ella, Breanna, and Braden
She likes the idea of hats and head bands--she hands them to me to put on her, but they never last:)  A bit concerned with the fire. . .I am one!!!  She did really well holding up one finger when we asked her how old she was. . .but now she doesn't do it any more.
Happy Birthday Avery with the Beckering cousins!  Avery currently can say hi, baby, woof, quack, no, no, daddy, mama, it sounds like she says Ky, Ky for Kylie and she waves bye and hi. She continues to crawl and we try to get her to walk with us holding her hands but she has little interest in that when she can go so fast crawling.  She has gone through/is going through another rough stage and has been quite cranky.  She may be getting her 1 year molars, but she also had a bit of a stomach bug.  It began on Tuesday and I thought she was on the mend, but when I was gone with the ladies from church overnight on Friday, she threw up and had several dirty diapers during the night for Dan:(  I do think she is mostly better now! 

No comments: