We were able to make it home for my mom's coffee retirement celebration! We surprised her and enjoyed seeing the look on her face when we walked into the room:) It is quite an accomplishment to work at one place for as long as she has and we look forward to seeing what her new line of service will be!! I asked the boys what Grandma should do now and they said sleep. . .maybe because that is what they hear me say I would like a vacation to do:) We made it over to G-pa and G-ma Beckerings house for part of an afternoon evening and were able to plant some pickles which the kids were THRILLED about! The boys cried that they missed this place as we drove off their yard:) We had to make it back to Minneapolis on Thursday by 1 to make it to kindergarten round-up. . .I thought leaving at 8:30 am would be plenty of time. . .we barely made it. The boys loved Kindergarten round-up and are excited to go to school next year. Right now they have a class size of 36 kids, and within it there are 3 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets!!!!! CRAZY! There will be two classes of Kindergarten and I think we decided to leave them together more for our sanity of adjusting to the new world of school.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Surprise!
We were able to make it home for my mom's coffee retirement celebration! We surprised her and enjoyed seeing the look on her face when we walked into the room:) It is quite an accomplishment to work at one place for as long as she has and we look forward to seeing what her new line of service will be!! I asked the boys what Grandma should do now and they said sleep. . .maybe because that is what they hear me say I would like a vacation to do:) We made it over to G-pa and G-ma Beckerings house for part of an afternoon evening and were able to plant some pickles which the kids were THRILLED about! The boys cried that they missed this place as we drove off their yard:) We had to make it back to Minneapolis on Thursday by 1 to make it to kindergarten round-up. . .I thought leaving at 8:30 am would be plenty of time. . .we barely made it. The boys loved Kindergarten round-up and are excited to go to school next year. Right now they have a class size of 36 kids, and within it there are 3 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets!!!!! CRAZY! There will be two classes of Kindergarten and I think we decided to leave them together more for our sanity of adjusting to the new world of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures Laura! So fun to see the kids interacting with the grandparents. Makes me wish all of us lived closer to them to let the kids play on the farm more often. Getting so excited to see and spend some quality time with you all in June. Thanks for the updates...love them.
Alissa
Enjoyed the pictures. I can't believe the boys are off to school next year already! Yikes!
Madelyn was 27 1/2 inches tall at her 9 month...I think she's had a growth spurt since then. Your kids are precious!
Post a Comment