Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Where to begin. . .

As you can see, Avery is still addicted to the fingers.
The kids wanted to do a pop and water stand and actually had a few non family customers because of a rummage sale just down the street.
Outdoor's water fun--always ending with warming in the sun.
The 3 girls forever playing off in their own world--these are tent/houses for them.
Preschool gratuates:)
Avery--I have a similar picture to this when Kylie was Avery's age and attempted to get one of her like this.
Avery's milestones include learning to clap and do "so big" at 7 months, right after Kyle and Lisa's wedding (congrats you guys!!!) she began to get on all 4's and reach for things. And her 2 bottom teeth made their way up! (7.5 months)
So much has happened since my last post! We sold our house and have begun the house hunt! The boys gratuated from preschool and are excited to begin Kindergarten in the fall. The 3 older kids enjoyed a "summer camp" for a week at both Gpa and Gma's houses--loving the tractors, outdoor running, rock picking, gardening, dogs and kittens! Farms are wonderful for high energy kids!
Dan and I celebrated our 9th anniversary with a nice dinner out and walking Summit Ave.(I think that is the road by the James J. Hill house) to look at all the beautiful old homes there--hard to imagine actually living in them, but we did see a family out landscaping with a young girl about 3ish.
The boys are enjoying VBS this week and the girls and I are just trying to get some shopping done while they are there:) The kids always say such humorous things and I just want to record some of them to remember. . .Dan shaved his beard off for the summer and he asked the boys how they liked it. Caleb said, "Well, when you had your beard, then I could tell you and Darin apart." (I guess he can't tell them apart when he doesn't have a beard:) )
Now we are looking forward to the Beckering family vacation and hopefully getting a house soon:)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I answered my own question posted on my blog about Avery and teeth :) We are still waiting for Madelyn's first teeth. Congrats on selling the house ! Whoo-hoo. All kinds of things happening in the Beckering household! Good luck house hunting!