Saturday, August 9, 2008

Vikings Game

A belly shot at 28 weeks!
Our Vikings family. . .
This is how close we were!
Dan ran into some free Vikings tickets for last nights pre-season game. They were great seats and so we decided to try it. It was pretty amazing to be 4 rows up right behind the Vikings bench. One time Kylie had to go potty and it about sent me into labor because I had to walk up so many steps!!!!! The kids did great and we began to have some extra room around the 3rd quater as people left. We stayed until most of 3rd quarter was done and then headed for home.

Pregnancy update: I had a dr. appointment on Monday and the heart rate sounded good. I think it sounds slow. . .what does that mean. . . a boy? That is what I think anyway. I had my glucose test and never heard anything back from it, so as the dr. put it, "No news is good news." The boys are asking if there really is a baby in my tummy--they are starting to think not--I asked them why and they said I wasn't getting big enough for a baby to be in there (I think they think the baby will come out looking like a 9 month old!) On the flip side--I had a woman (a stranger of course) say to me, "When is the baby coming?" When I told her, she expressed great disbelief and said, "You look so ready, it isn't twins is it?" When I told her no and I was thankful because I already had one set, she was quite surprised:)

2 comments:

WAKonings said...

What a neat thing to get tickets so close! Laura, I think you look adorable! By the way, I love the picture of you and Kylie with your hair in pig tails!

Alissa said...

Looking good Laura,
Sorry we have'nt caught up for awhile. Nothing new here. I am sure you guys have been busy with bible church and swimming. Hope your feeling good. Miss you all.
Alissa