Friday, April 25, 2008

Madelyn Grace enters the family!!!!


The girls in the family--Maria is on cloud nine:)


With great excitement, we anticipated the arrival of Madelyn and on Wednesday, she was born!!! She a beauty! Reminding us much of Maria when she was a baby. This brings the Vander Pol cousin count up to 11 and the boy/girl ratio is still pretty uneven with 4 girls to 7 boys. . . Vonda is beginning to feel better after her transfusion and has been slowly getting up and around. We are praising God for another healthy baby and safe delivery!




On the flip side, the kids and I have been at war it seems the last few days. Caleb especially. He is been declaring independence in the bathroom area which was GREAT with me until yesterday when he literally piled 1/2 a roll of toliet paper into the potty attempting to wipe himself. Then at least 5 pumps of soap to wash his hands. When I asked him about it, he said, "But I just was doing a good job!" Kylie on the other hand continues to be in the demanding two year year old stage. . .well, I gotta run, I guess venting will have to wait for later:)

1 comment:

Jason DB said...

Praise God for the safe delivery of Madelyn and for safety for your sister. I'm thankful the transfusion seems to be helping her recover.
Thanks for sending the pictures too!
-Karen