We are slowly, but surely getting back into it here at home. I have to say it has been difficult. Most of my time was spent loading and unloading suitcases and the van this break:). I thought Kylie looked so cute in her Christmas dress and I never got a picture of her in it, so I dressed her in it again today. Grandma Beckering had sent us the boys' shirts a while back and the boys wanted to wear them for the first time today. Bennet said to me before Church, "I hope Gabi (a girl in his Sunday school class) likes my new shirt!" And then I saw him jump in front of her and stick out his belly at her like he was trying to get her to notice. Then before church tonight, he said to me, "I hope Gabi is going to be there tonight!" After discussing this with Gabi's parents, they said that Gabi saw us walking into church and she said,"I just love Caleb and Bennet." So, we might have to keep our eyes on them:)
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Cute photos before church
We are slowly, but surely getting back into it here at home. I have to say it has been difficult. Most of my time was spent loading and unloading suitcases and the van this break:). I thought Kylie looked so cute in her Christmas dress and I never got a picture of her in it, so I dressed her in it again today. Grandma Beckering had sent us the boys' shirts a while back and the boys wanted to wear them for the first time today. Bennet said to me before Church, "I hope Gabi (a girl in his Sunday school class) likes my new shirt!" And then I saw him jump in front of her and stick out his belly at her like he was trying to get her to notice. Then before church tonight, he said to me, "I hope Gabi is going to be there tonight!" After discussing this with Gabi's parents, they said that Gabi saw us walking into church and she said,"I just love Caleb and Bennet." So, we might have to keep our eyes on them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Laura and Dan,
Although their can be "trying" times with your children, how could you not look at these pictures and just absolutely fall in love with them all the time. You should try send them into some contest, you might get rich off of their cute faces. Keep them coming. Kylie looks like she is very proud of her christmas dress.
Love ya,
Alissa
Post a Comment