We had a big weekend this weekend! My parents came up on Friday evening to help celebrate the boys' birthday. Saturday we got some projects done around the house, Dan, my dad and I went to look at a couple houses in Chaska, and then we headed to the mall of America for rides with the Brands family for a family birthday celebration. Sunday we had dinner together and then Dan and I had a staff gathering for SW in the evening. Monday morning we celebrated the boys' birthday with four of their church friends and their families. We went to the Chaska Community center swimming and then had pizza afterward. We had a great time. Well, just thought I would quick put some pictures up of the birthday.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Birthday Fun
We had a big weekend this weekend! My parents came up on Friday evening to help celebrate the boys' birthday. Saturday we got some projects done around the house, Dan, my dad and I went to look at a couple houses in Chaska, and then we headed to the mall of America for rides with the Brands family for a family birthday celebration. Sunday we had dinner together and then Dan and I had a staff gathering for SW in the evening. Monday morning we celebrated the boys' birthday with four of their church friends and their families. We went to the Chaska Community center swimming and then had pizza afterward. We had a great time. Well, just thought I would quick put some pictures up of the birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment