Friday, October 26, 2007

Projects. . .


Where's Kylie? Peek!

The kids and I began another project--we started tearing off the border in their bedroom! I was totally surprised at how helpful they were (really, I mean helpful). Bennet would help me spray the border and peel it off and Caleb would entertain Kylie and then they both took turns vaccuuming up the pieces. We haven't finished yet. . .I am quite surprised that people actually take wall paper off an entire room because this border is coming off quite slowly. I vaguely remember some discussions when we put it up as to if we should do something to make it easier to take off, but we were putting it up the first day the boys were home from the hospital, so I don't think I really cared at that point. Oh well, I don't mind working on it and like I said, the kids actually have enjoyed it too. Sometimes though Kylie wonders off and is just too quiet, so I need to go searching for her--I am posting a couple pictures of where I found her. She loves hide and seek and is quite quiet amazingly--the boys never were quiet:) I'll put up a video of the kids too--I have been doing some kid exchanges with a neighbor of mine, so in the video you will see the two girls that I watch some upon occassion. We have a "pumpkin party" tonight and the boys are extremely excited to make jack-o-laterns with Sam, Andrew and Hailey tonight--in fact, everytime they wake up (in the morning and after their naps) they ask me, "Is this day Friday, mommy?" So I am sure I will have more pictures to post of that event! But anyway, the princess dress came from my neighbor because I needed a costume for Kylie to wear tonight--the boys will be knights:) Both Caleb and Bennet took a turn wearing the princess dress, but then my "princesses" were jumping from the top of the crib (where you see Caleb sitting in the video) to their bed! I know the video is a little dark and I cannot figure out how to rotate it, so my apologies! I am enjoying reading more and more blogs--so if any of you out there have a blog address, I would be interested to know it:)



1 comment:

Alissa said...

Hey Laura, you just keep getting better and advanced with blogging. From vidoes to slide shows. quite impressive. The kids looked so cute dressed up and I thought you were a pretty cute witch. your pumpkin party looked like a lot of fun. I will call you sometime this week. Love ya