Thursday, June 17, 2010

Well Child Checks

Finally getting Avery and Kylie's well child checks in!  I was trying to remember the camera because I remember posting pictures of Kylie's 18 month well child check, but trying to get toys to distract all 4 kids at the dr., I forgot. . .  Our peanut Avery, had some surpristing statistics. She was 23.3 lbs (45 %--surprising to me), 32.5 inches long (75 %) and 90% head size.  Kylie's height always surprised me--her percentile.  She weighed 36 lbs  (50 %), 40.75 in. (75%), and her BMI (wow--did not know they start checking this this early) is 15.2 which is 50 % I think.  So even though they were well child checks, we have been struggling with fevers this week.  But when the sun comes out, we dose them up with Tylenol and try to get some sun because as you can see in the back of this picture, the rain is coming soon!

No comments: