
Taylor spent the night last Tuesday, and of course Kylie and her had to go to a princess ball--we put on music and Caleb and Bennet joined the festivities as their princes--ending the evening with a kiss. . . the boys' idea. . .Taylor quickly offered Caleb her cheek:)

The next morning, we were able to go to Como Zoo--a city bus picked us up at the community center and we enjoyed a bus ride to Como. It was pleasant outside in the morning, and the weather was predicted to get warmer, so I did not bring jackets. . . mistake! The weather these days is CRAZY and unpredictable--the kids were quite chilly outside, we spent more time inside the exhibits.

Avery checking out the lion--she was so much fun to watch at the zoo--I didn't even think that she would get much out of it, but she loved it!!!

Vonda, Maria, Maddie and Matthew got on the bus in Eden Prairie and we enjoyed the zoo with them. I was thankful especially at potty breaks to have Maria and Vonda there:)

The kids checking out the lion paw and fur--they were quite enthralled with it.

Showing how chilly it was, but still wanting to check out the giraffes

Avery finally gave in to sleep when we went into the tropical rain forest exhibit--the added warmth was nice.

The day after Dan and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary--on the 10th (is there such a thing as a golden anniversary:) ?) We enjoyed a night out at Chanhassen dinner theatre--we saw Footloose and it was fantastic! It sure made dancing look easy and fun and made me think Dan and I should give it a try. . .Dan thought otherwise:)
1 comment:
You guys are a gorgeous couple. Finally getting a chance to check out all my blogs
Post a Comment