
One of the 2 pictures I actually took at the Water Park.

The boys were so tired when we were singing them happy birthday, it was difficult to even get a smile out of them.


The boys made the "pod racers" and picked out the guys they wanted (Mace Windu, Anikan Skywalker and a Power Miner guy--very telling of what they are excited about lately).
This year instead of having a "party" we convinced the boys it would be more fun to go to the Water Park of America. We were able to do this the day before their birthday since neither Dan nor the boys had school (MLK Day). We had a Great time! The park opened at 10 and we stayed until it closed at 5. I had a lunch packed and boy did they eat every bite! Avery stayed at my sister's house so we could actually enjoy all the slides:) Then we went to my sisters house, had pizza, cake and opened a few presents. I did attempt to be creative with the cake. . .it was interesting, but the boys are so into legos that I couldn't resist!
A side note: Our computer has little to no memory left, so uploading pictures is a painful process--hopefully we will get a new computer soon, and then hopefully my posts won't be so few and far between then!
2 comments:
Great job, Laura on the cake! How fun! Also, we love the family pics below as well as the bubble bath pic! Too cute!
Love the cake! You're so talented! I might hire you to make Zachariah's cake...what do you charge?? :)
Post a Comment