First Day today! Only a half day, but Caleb and Bennet came out looking very dazed and tired:) They had a great time and are excited to go back on Friday! Friday they get to ride the bus over to the MS campus for chapel--the exciting part for them is the bus ride! I had to serve hot lunch, so I just hung around with my sister and mom and the little kids and then went back to pick up the boys. They lucked out as there were two sick kids who had ordered hot lunch--therefore, two lunches that the boys could eat! They were super hungry, as I couldn't believe they ate every single mixed veggetable, chicken nugget, pinneaple, cookie and a milk! Not one item went to waste. They also told me that I didn't pack enough snack for them at "fruit snack time"--the plum wasn't enough I guess. Super first day, and looking forward to the year!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Big Kindergarteners!!
First Day today! Only a half day, but Caleb and Bennet came out looking very dazed and tired:) They had a great time and are excited to go back on Friday! Friday they get to ride the bus over to the MS campus for chapel--the exciting part for them is the bus ride! I had to serve hot lunch, so I just hung around with my sister and mom and the little kids and then went back to pick up the boys. They lucked out as there were two sick kids who had ordered hot lunch--therefore, two lunches that the boys could eat! They were super hungry, as I couldn't believe they ate every single mixed veggetable, chicken nugget, pinneaple, cookie and a milk! Not one item went to waste. They also told me that I didn't pack enough snack for them at "fruit snack time"--the plum wasn't enough I guess. Super first day, and looking forward to the year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome that they had such a great first day. Do I see with the ride to the Middle School that you guys decided to send them to Calvin?
How far away are you from campus? Dan's work?
(We aren't packing... the benefit of a moving company :) ).
Yeah Caleb and Bennet!!!! Cannot believe you are Kindergarteners already! Hopefully the mommy carpool is working out well. Cannot wait to hear about the rest of the week. Miss you, love you, and think your the cutest twin kindergartners I ever saw (maybe until Nathan and Ella go!!!!)
Love Anuntie Alissa
How fun! We got to see their classroom a few weeks ago too! : ) We had a family reunion in Rochester at the beginning of August. We were scheduled to fly into MPLS on Saturday with thoughts that we could go to church and see you as well as others we remember, but our flight was cancelled until Sunday morning! Bummer! But we did get a tour of the school with all the neat changes one morning when we had a couple hours to kill before leaving again!
Glad to hear the boys had fun! Emma had her first day on Wednesday and she can't wait to go back!!! Her favorite part of school was her 1/2 hour bus ride from Edgerton to Luverne!!! We'll see how long that lasts... she gets on the bus @ 7:25!!!
Post a Comment