I can't believe the whole month of March flew by without me being able to get pictures on the blog! We spent much of this month going to SW boys and girls basketball games with both teams seasons ending in the game before state! We certainly enjoyed watching and cheering them on--way to go STARS! We had Avery's 4 month check almost a month a go now and she weighed in at 14 lbs. 6 oz. (around the 75 %), it has been so long that I forget her length. . .hmm. . .but I know it was in the 90%! She continues to be a good sleeper and contented baby:) We all had dentist apointments this month and the kiddos look great, Dan and I (me especially) had not such good reports. . .Yuck.
Just last weekend we got to go to Kris and Shauna's wedding to help them celebrate! It was fun to see all the cousins (especially because we left 3 our kiddos with my brother). The next morning we went swimming with everyone at the hotel. Looking forward to doing that again in JUNE!
2 comments:
That crazy hair picture is awesome!!
You just got to love Avery's hair!!!! So cute. When I study her picture (since I cannot see her in person enough) she has a mixture of both you and Dan. I see you, but then one time I looked and I thought she looked a little bit like my mom. Amazing how she is growing. Hope you guys are doing well. Saying prayers for someone to come and snatch up your house.
Love ya,
Alissa
Post a Comment