We did a little get-together for the boys' 5th birthday. . .finally after finding out that Caleb, Bennet, Kylie and myself all had strep throat--at least we all started antibiotics the same day. . .The boys' were so excited when they came down from their quiet time to find birthday balloons--I hardly dared tell them when their friends were coming because we changed the party time 3 times due to fevers or something else. . .They kept saying--thanks mamma for doing this:) makes all the work worthwhile! The kids had a great time racing monster trucks down the race track, and finding hidden treats, but mostly they enjoyed playing Mario cart and swinging in the boys' room--I'll post some pictures of our indoor gym later!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Party time
We did a little get-together for the boys' 5th birthday. . .finally after finding out that Caleb, Bennet, Kylie and myself all had strep throat--at least we all started antibiotics the same day. . .The boys' were so excited when they came down from their quiet time to find birthday balloons--I hardly dared tell them when their friends were coming because we changed the party time 3 times due to fevers or something else. . .They kept saying--thanks mamma for doing this:) makes all the work worthwhile! The kids had a great time racing monster trucks down the race track, and finding hidden treats, but mostly they enjoyed playing Mario cart and swinging in the boys' room--I'll post some pictures of our indoor gym later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment