Friday, December 5, 2008

They really do exist!??

Avery with a raging case of cradle cap--I combed and combed her hair in the bath last night to get it out and apparently her hair wanted to dry that way:)
The best sleeper award!

We didn't believe that real babies had the ability to do this, but Avery slept for 8 hours straight the last two nights in a row! I am quite certain that this won't be the norm because our children just don't do that especially after I tell someone that that is what they have done.:) We'll just enjoy it when it does happen! She is our best sleeper so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, Addie had cradle cap to and I had really good luck with 2 things... I intially got it out by soaking a cotton ball with baby oil and rubbed it all over the cradle cap spots (I understand this was probably much easier on Addie b/c she doesn't have the hair like Avery!). I also switched to Baby Don't Cry shampoo by Paul Mitchell (Heather Rieck recommended it with Emma) and it hasn't come back!!! Shelly

Anonymous said...

Also, yeah on the 8 hours of sleep!!! I told you.. babies like this do exist!!!