Sunday was a day of firsts for my children. . .Beginning in the morning, the boys had their first "school" program. Unfortunately we forgot the camera. It was in the Lutheran church here in town and they did a really nice job--of course they were by far the loudest of the kids:) It was so nice to be home from church already at 10:30 (church began at 9)! Dan and I commented that we could get used to that and leaving only 10 minutes before we needed to be there! It was probably the loudest church environment we have been in. . .the sanctuary was small (1/4-1/2 the size of Bethel in Edgerton), there were lots of kids because of the program and not a nursery or children's worship that I am aware of. We had a good time worshiping with other believers!
Then Kylie performed in her first Sunday school program. She was very excited and waved with two hands quite a bit of the time. She also blew kisses a few times! At one point in the service, all the small kids had to respond with their name when the narrator said, "Jesus is the best gift for. . ." They held the microphone in front of each childs' mouth for them to say their name. Kylie was getting so excited that it was coming to Brayden that as soon as they put it in front of HIS mouth, she shouted, "BRAYDEN." I don't think that Brayden said anything.:) (Dan told me the story because I was out feeding Avery.) She was very excited about the singing and looked very animated up there, but I am not sure if she was actually singing words or just mouthing them:)
Finally, Avery's first on Sunday was that she rolled over from her stomach to her back! She is only 7 and 1/2 weeks. . .I think this is very early and might just have been a once thing, but she did it 4 times in a row!!! She did it slowly the first 3 times and then a real quick roll on the fourth time. Now she didn't do it yesterday, but I didn't have time to put her on her tummy. I am trying to upload a video of it, but I haven't been successful in the past with videos on our "new" camera. . .
1 comment:
Adorable pictures Laura. I think Avery looks older already. Still love that hair. She looks so alert at the Christmas program. Miss you guys.
Alissa
Post a Comment