We're very close now! The baby will be here in no time! We are praying for a healthy baby and safe delivery. . .Another mom who has c-sections agreed with me at church today. . .ignorance is bliss about what is to come. Anyway, I thought I would give you all a chance to put in your guesses about gender, weight and length. I am going to attempt to take off the need to be have a google account, so you can post something even if you don't have an account. Wednesday evening will be the last opportunity to put in your guess:) We will do our best to get pictures out as soon as we can after the baby comes.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
We're nearing the baby!
We're very close now! The baby will be here in no time! We are praying for a healthy baby and safe delivery. . .Another mom who has c-sections agreed with me at church today. . .ignorance is bliss about what is to come. Anyway, I thought I would give you all a chance to put in your guesses about gender, weight and length. I am going to attempt to take off the need to be have a google account, so you can post something even if you don't have an account. Wednesday evening will be the last opportunity to put in your guess:) We will do our best to get pictures out as soon as we can after the baby comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Laura-
My prediction is a girl--8 lbs. 19"
Eric thinks it's a boy--7 lbs. 8 oz. and 20"
Hope all goes well. We'll be thinking about you!
Laura,
I think it's a girl ~ 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 1/2"
Good luck with the C-section...my last one (which was a planned C) was so much better than the 1st unexpected C!!! We can't wait to hear the news!!!
Boy 8 lbs 3 oz 20 inches
We'll be praying for you! Can't wait to hear the news! You look so cute!
Jennifer
Girl! 7#10oz 19" (They all measure that long) Hope all goes well! I think her middle name is Arla too!
Melissa thinks BOY (hops girl) 7lb 12oz 19.5in. Good luck! we'll be thinking & praying for you! & here to help when you are home!
Tara - Boy, 7 lbs 14 oz. 20"
Steve - Girl, 7 lbs, 7 oz. 19"
um, BOY. 8 lbs even, 20 inches.
And my kids LOVE Word World, too!
Welcome to the place
where words come alive . .
(Great. Now I'll have that song in my head all night.)
Laura,
V-ball season is almost over. We play our first tournament game tonight. For the girls sake I hope we win, but I will be glad to be finished.
Our prayers are with you as you welcome your new little one into the world. We pray all goes well this week and I can't wait to see pictures of your newest family member.
-Karen
Allison's guess is 6lb 14oz and 18 inches.
Mike's guess is 24lbs
Post a Comment