Well, the time of one on one with Avery is nearing an end. It has been nice to be able to spend some time just getting to know her and dealing with just her schedule. Although, I think that her schedule will need some adjustments when her brothers and sisters return! She is a late night girl and loves to sleep in. . .We often wouldn't roll out of bed before 9 or 10 am!!! YIKES MUCH different from my other children. . .I feel rested now, but I am certain when I am out of bed earlier, the tiredness will come. Just thought I would post a few more pictures.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Avery's schedule
Well, the time of one on one with Avery is nearing an end. It has been nice to be able to spend some time just getting to know her and dealing with just her schedule. Although, I think that her schedule will need some adjustments when her brothers and sisters return! She is a late night girl and loves to sleep in. . .We often wouldn't roll out of bed before 9 or 10 am!!! YIKES MUCH different from my other children. . .I feel rested now, but I am certain when I am out of bed earlier, the tiredness will come. Just thought I would post a few more pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment