Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good times

Bennet and Kylie
Ella left, Kylie, Breanna right--the Beckering girl cousins
Caleb playing 3rd base
Bennet is up to kick
Caleb plays third, while Bennet is running the bases and is currently on third--notice the tongue
More brotherly affection when running the bases:0
We have had a fun filled last couple of weeks. . . We went to the farm and got to spend lots of time with the Beckering cousins--it seemed like quite a whirlwind with that many kids around--in fact I realized that I only had time to haul out the camera once! Dan had a great time on his fishing trip and now we are back to the regular routine up here. The boys started another introduction to sports weekly activity and this week they learned about kick ball. I don't have much time, so I am going to limit my comentary, and just post pictures.

No comments: