I got to go out on 3 dates this week! It was lovely--Caleb had been complaining that I didn't love him anymore and that I only wanted Kylie. . .so we decided, maybe we would go out on a date. After giving him the choice of ice cream, doughnuts, or cheesecake factory (mommy was crossing her fingers for this one!), he chose doughnuts. . .but later changed his mind to ice cream. We had a lovely time and Caleb thought it was pretty special. But because of this, Bennet thought he wanted one too, so the next night I got to spend some time with Bennet (it really is so quiet just with one!!!). Finally the grand fanale came when Dan and I got to go out for our anniversary (even though our official one isn't until next week). We went to a fancy restaurant called Muffeletta's (sp?) and then on to the Guthrie to watch "A Midsummer's Nights Dream" which was unique, and surprisely had us laughing almost the whole time! At first, I thought I was going to have to concentrate too hard because it is old English. . ., but it was very good--it felt like a taste of Broadway:) And then we actually stayed overnight in a hotel too--it was at the hotel that Dan got to feel the baby move for the first time (I am 19 weeks along now)! The kids had a great time at Uncle Darin's and Auntie Tricia's house (Tricia I am sure was busy with basically two sets of twins and a baby!, but they loved it!) And I loved not rolling out of bed until 10 AM (I wonder when the last time I did that was. . .)
Friday, June 6, 2008
Dates, Dates and more dates!
I got to go out on 3 dates this week! It was lovely--Caleb had been complaining that I didn't love him anymore and that I only wanted Kylie. . .so we decided, maybe we would go out on a date. After giving him the choice of ice cream, doughnuts, or cheesecake factory (mommy was crossing her fingers for this one!), he chose doughnuts. . .but later changed his mind to ice cream. We had a lovely time and Caleb thought it was pretty special. But because of this, Bennet thought he wanted one too, so the next night I got to spend some time with Bennet (it really is so quiet just with one!!!). Finally the grand fanale came when Dan and I got to go out for our anniversary (even though our official one isn't until next week). We went to a fancy restaurant called Muffeletta's (sp?) and then on to the Guthrie to watch "A Midsummer's Nights Dream" which was unique, and surprisely had us laughing almost the whole time! At first, I thought I was going to have to concentrate too hard because it is old English. . ., but it was very good--it felt like a taste of Broadway:) And then we actually stayed overnight in a hotel too--it was at the hotel that Dan got to feel the baby move for the first time (I am 19 weeks along now)! The kids had a great time at Uncle Darin's and Auntie Tricia's house (Tricia I am sure was busy with basically two sets of twins and a baby!, but they loved it!) And I loved not rolling out of bed until 10 AM (I wonder when the last time I did that was. . .)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute - - I like the dates idea with your kids. I'm also going to show my DAN the nice outing you guys had for your anniversary. Happy Anniversary to you! It's an easy one for me to remember.
Rachelle
Post a Comment