k, the video for some reason, doesn't want to go threw, so I took a picture of the kids' room while they were sleeping--this is peace at the Beckering house:) It is a darker picture because the lights are off. . .will try the video again soon.
Hello, The room looks great! How fun for the kids. Sounds like a busy week. I cannot believe in a year or so, we will be saying the same things about our kids! Keep up the great blogging. I love to read it. It makes me feel like I am there! Love ya, Alissa
2 comments:
Hello,
The room looks great! How fun for the kids. Sounds like a busy week. I cannot believe in a year or so, we will be saying the same things about our kids! Keep up the great blogging. I love to read it. It makes me feel like I am there!
Love ya,
Alissa
I am impressed with the room, it looks great!
Post a Comment