Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kylies new hair

Kylie was not excited about brushing her hair anymore and she never wanted me to put anything in it.  It also is so fine that once I combed it it would look just like she rolled out of bed after about 15 minutes.  So she saw a picture of her hair a couple years ago where it was shoulder length and I commented on how cute it was.  She decided she wanted her hair cut. . .so as soon as we could we got it cut (before she could change her mind!)  The stylist also commented that she could smell the chorine in her hair--we go swimming pretty regularly at the community center!So her hair went from being this long. . .


. '. .to this long!



Everyone in the family is happy about this change:) 
Kylie also had her preschool Christmas program--she was super excited that she got to be on risers!  It was a cute, short but sweet program and Kylie was quite exuberant with her singing and actions:)

3 comments:

Beckering Family said...

Love the hair, I have always wanted to do a bob cut with Breanna but I am afraid hers will just curl up and look really short! I bed you are loving the way you can comb through it now! Brayden has his preschool program tonight! Have a good week!
Tricia

Jonathan said...

Love Kylie's hair!

Karen said...

Very cute! She looks happy too :)