Friday, September 24, 2010

Kylie's first day of preschool

Kylie was super proud the first day of preschool last week--she got to do everything that "brothers got to do!"  Even though the car side drop off was kind of weird and hard for me that first day, she was glowing with excitement!  These first pictures were taken the day before when the moms got to come in to meet the teachers--the very first day of preschool we started the drop off and pick up method right from the car!  It sure will be handy in the winter!

Kylie by her cubby--the orange bag is hers too.

Kylie with her teachers in her room--Miss Michelle on the left and Miss Lisa on the right.  Kylie was so excited to go that first day and then the second day she cried and said she didn't want to go because a little girl kept running into her on a bike.  I was a little worried about how the year was going to play out if every day would be teary, but once we got there she jumped out of the van.  The first thing she said upon returning was, "No one was mean to me today!"  The 3rd day of preschool went off without a hitch again.  When her teacher opened our van door and was wearing colorful eyeliner Kylie said, "I really like your pretty eyes!"  It was pretty cute. . .she really is my girly girl and takes notice of what I wear or hair or make-up--we'll see how the teenage years play out:)

This morning Kylie was looking sassy and wanted a picture taken--Avery tried the hip thing too with a lot of spilled milk from breakfast on her shirt!

Sassy and Spicy!


Bennet doing his rock star face

Caleb being serious!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

I'll have to show this to Ella. She loves to act like big cousin Kylie so I am sure she will try the sassy look too.