Thursday, November 20, 2008

Life is crazy

Today was Avery's first tub bath at home--okay she is the fourth child you know. . .I gave her sponge baths. . .
Kylie was pretty excited to help give Avery her bottle.


Bennet feeding Avery her second bottle of her life.
Dan doesn't believe me that he sleeps like this, but now I have proof!
The Beckering girls. I had just bathed Avery and then she spit up on me, so I was trying to keep her out of the spit up.
Just look at her curls right after a bath!!! They do go away fairly quickly though.

Basically a few new pictures to add. . .Life is crazy. I have begun to wonder if we will survive:) On a lighter side, after asking if I could play cars with him and I told him that I couldn't, Bennet said to me the other day, "All you do is milk Avery, change her and put her to sleep. . .what a boring day." Yet he asks me to hold her and he asks if he can just look at her:)

We have had colds here since Avery has been born and now all of my children excluding Avery (thankfully) have coughed themselves into throwing up. This adds to the weariness and we are praying for health--Health what a great thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! Caleb was put on steroids to open up his airways and it really has knocked out his cough that has been going on for a month now--I am tempted to give Bennet and Kylie and couple doses too, but then that probably wouldn't be good. Avery did have a cough and because she was so young I brought her in. Thankfully her lungs were clear. She is gaining weight nicely and was 9 lbs. 14 ounces at 3.5 weeks. Dan is gone tonight and I really need to clean out the bath tub since Avery pooped while in her first bath-yes the fun never stops:), but I thought I would take a break. We are certainly looking forward to seeing family over Thanksgiving! See you all soon.

1 comment: